That lovely day is around the corner and you might be preparing to spice yourself up for the date night. And what better way to get a perfect makeup look than a gorgeous kissable pout? So, today I’m going to talk about a lipstick that I recently purchased and am happily sharing with you. It’s Bella Voste Ulti – Matte Liquid Lipstick, shade: 06 Wild Child.
- Bella Voste’s highly pigmented liquid matte lipsticks enriched with Vitamine E are designed for everyday styles from uber chick to dramatic bold.
- Its full coverage formula gives you lasting and gorgeous matte finish from day to night.
- Get flawless pout in just one stroke application.
- Drench your lips in Bella Voste’s liquid matte lipsticks to be stylish every day.
- Silky smooth and lightweight texture.
- Excellent coverage and intense color payoff.
- Full coverage with a pure matte finish.
- Long lasting and transfer proof.
- color does not bleed on lips.
Price: INR 599 for 3.7 ml.
The lipstick comes in a luxe feeling sturdy plastic tube with a black plastic lid. It has a good applicator that helps in easy application. The shade number and name are printed on the bottom of the tube. The outer box is a glossy silver colored one with all the info about the lipstick printed on it.
This lightweight, watery formula that glides on easily giving decent hours of wear time. The lipstick gives nice red color with brown undertone. The color is perfect for date night hot look. If you are a lover of dead – matte liquid lipstick it’s your obvious purchase. It dries up in seconds after applying. So, you have to work fast or apply in one go to get an even application. You must apply a lip balm underneath or a gloss on top. On the lips, this feels weightless, a bit powdery.
It stays well for 6 to 7 hours through all eating and drinking and starts to wear off in the center of the lips first. To remove it off you have to take help of good oil or an oil-based cleanser. I use Coconut oil or Jojoba oil. Sometimes Balm Cleanser.
You can also read
Overall, I love this lipstick from Bella Voste. What do you think about the lipstick? Have you tried any lipstick from Bella Voste?
This post is written as a part of the #AlexaTheIncredible campaign hosted by #womenbloggerwb.