Nutritious Oatmilk is the Vegan substitute for dairy milk. Not only vegan, but the person allergic to dairy products can opt for Oatmilk. It is beneficial for our overall health if we intake regular, as Oatmilk is low in fat and is lactose-free. Oatmilk loaded with vitamins and minerals do a great job for our health.
But, today I am going to how it be effective on our skin too. Oatmilk is something very effective not only for skin but for your hair too.
* With its skin clearing properties, Oatmilk cleans impurities and pollutants.
- It is effective for calming and soothing your skin and reducing redness too.
Oatmilk clears acne and improves the overall health of the skin.
* Oatmilk helps strengthens and repairs your hair
How to make:
Add boiled water to finely ground Oats and mix thoroughly. Oats and Water ratio is 1:2. Now strain with the help of cheesecloth. Though straining is optional. Your Oatmilk is ready to use.
Uses of Oatmilk:
- In/as your body lotion. Use the creamy milk on your body, keep for 15 to 20 minutes and wash off to get the hydrated and nourished skin. You can add the milk to your regular body lotion too.
- In/As Cleanser. Include the milk in your CTM as the C, i.e. cleanser. Apply on your face, rub it for 30 to 35 second and wash off to get clear, bright and healthy skin.
- After Waxing or Shaving. As it has calming and shooting properties, Oatmilk calms and soothes the irritation occurred after waxing or shaving. It can also reduce redness and rashes after waxing.
- In the Hair Mask. Add to your regular hair mask to get healthy and shiny hair. You can make your own hair mask too.
Have you ever used Oatmilk? If so, please share your feedback. I am all ear to hear from you. If you try after reading this post, please let me know.
Thanks for reading.