Getting flawless skin is not any tough task if you moisturize your skin on a daily basis with some quality products. Any natural moisturizer will help your skin to be nourished, youthful looking and well – hydrated. One of such moisturizing products is Shea Butter that loaded with Vitamin A not only is very nourishing for the skin but also provides much – needed moisturizing while reducing inflammation and boosting collagen production.
You might be thinking of buying Shea Butter now. While buying you must keep in mind that it must be 100 % organic. So, I am telling you about such a product that I am presently using. And that is 100 % organic and eco – friendly Shea Butter from the brand Phutawan. Let’s start talking about the product then.
Phutawan 100 % Organic Shea Butter:
- Collagen production stimulating — makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger
- Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, Deeply Moisturizing, Skin strengthening.
- Skin protecting, UV protecting, Skin regenerating.
- Minor cuts and burns healing, Muscle ache healing, Skin Allergies, and dermatitis, Blemishes and wrinkles
- Skin damage from heat e.g. hot grease while cooking, Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy.
Free from All Chemicals, Eco-friendly, Organic, Cruelty-free.
- Nourish your dry areas like hand, foot, knee, elbow.
- Apply on the stretch mark.
- Moisturize your lip.
Price: ₹ 719 for 60g.
Available on Amazon.
The butter colored Shea Butter comes in a brown colored glass jar with a screw lid.
I use Shea butter either raw or sometimes mixing with Aloe Vera gel. In both ways, I add 2-3 drops of essential oils too, either it is Lavender essential oil or Tea Tree essential oil. You can use your favorite essential oils. I apply it at night before bed on my face, neck, and hands as my night nourishment cream.
This light textured butter doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. My combination skin doesn’t feel greasy or sticky too. It gives decent nourishment and hydration to my skin. I wake up with soft, smooth and glowing skin every morning. I use it as the lip balm too. My lips are now soft and healthy looking.
Overall, I’m happy with Phutawan Shea Butter. And strongly recommend to everyone who dreams of flawless skin and especially those who have dry, sensitive and mature skin.
Thanks for reading.