Today, I am going to talk about the product which I received from my another favorite brand Ryaal. This time it’s 100% Organic Hair Food Onion Oil with Sandalwood and Rose oil. Let’s dive into the Review.
Ryaal 100% Organic Onion oil:
Complete hair food and hair treatment for all hair related problems
– All in one hair fall treatment and hair fall remedy which fights all causes resulting in hairfall
– Promotes Hair Growth and hair regrowth for men and women
– Excellent Anti- Dandruff Solution
– Repairs, softens, detangles and strengthens dry and frizzy hair
– 100% Organic – Sulphate free & Paraben Free
– Cruelity Free- Not tested on Animals
Finest quality ingredients used:
– Manufactured with all the authentic organic ingredients.
Red Onion, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Vitamin E, Castor oil, Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Extracts of Amla, Brahmi, Hibiscus, Bhringaraj, Mango Butter, Shea Butter, Sandalwood oil, Rose oil.
100% vegetarian, 100% handmade, No Paraben, Phthalate, or Petrolatum, Cruelty-free.
The maroon colored hair oil comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with black fliptop. The info about the product is printed on the outer part of the bottle.
I have been using the oil for almost one month and I think I am the right person to review it. I apply the oil on my scalp whenever I shampoo my hair. I oil my scalp n hair 2 hours before shampoo. It has a mild mixed smell of Onion, Rose oil and Sandalwood oil. In it the smell of Onion is not much strong.
After one month I can experience my hair fall much reduced and it has brought back my lost shine. The lightweight oil is not sticky, rather very easy to apply. My frizzy hair is now soft, and easily manageable.
Overall, I am happy with the oil and recommend it to those are experiencing hair fall and have lost the shine and bounce of hair.