Do you think the same way as I do? I am talking about Orange! I call it Magical Skin Fruit. Don’t you think the very name ‘Orange’ sounds refreshing? I have seen that whenever I take a sip of orange juice, I get refreshed immediately. At the same time, orange juice is beneficial for your skin too. This tangy tasty fruit is not only good to eat, but is good for your skin too, whether you take internally or apply externally. BTW, I am talking about fresh orange juice, not the juices come in bottles.
Benefits of Orange:
- Orange can give you a crystal clear, rejuvenated and renewed skin.
- Rich in antioxidants, orange can fight free radicals, hence may protect against environmental damages.
- Vitamin C in orange helps minimizing acne breakouts.
- It also absorbs excess oil from the skin.
- Being a natural bleach lightens the skin tone, removes tan and brightens up the skin.
- Orange also acts as an anti-aging agent.
Here, I am going to share an easy DIY face mask using Orange juice the ingredients for which are easy to get in your pantry.
Orange juice and Honey face mask:
Take 2 tsp of orange juice, 1tsp of honey and plenty of rose hydrosol (you can use rose water instead) to make a soft gel. Apply the gel mask on cleansed face (I cleanse my face with coconut oil, you can use your regular cleanser) and keep for 10 minutes. Then wash off with water.
Benefits of This Face Mask:
- Vibrant and healthy radiant skin.
- Evens out your skin tone.
- Will provide good nourishment and hydration to the skin.
- Works as a skin moisturizer.
- You will get a blemish free, softer and clearer skin.
- Will clear up skin tan.
- Works on acne.
During winter, you can get oranges everywhere. But to use throughout the year, you can go for orange juice powder.
Where to buy the powder? For that I’ll suggest you to head over to Satguru Ayurved. on Facebook or contact Kaneeka, the owner of Satguru Ayurved on WhatsApp here: 9850621122.
If you use this face mask, please share your feedback here. Feel free to ask me anything regarding this, I will be there to answer all of your quaries.
Thanks for reading.