If you’re looking for a light oil that penetrates deep into your skin with fantastic beauty benefits your search ends here. Yes, it’s Watermelon Seed oil. Packed with a host of vitamins, minerals and omega 3, 6 and 9, this amazing oil is a beauty hero.
Recently, I have purchased Watermelon Seed oil from The Hues, an Instagram based beauty brand. As I was aware of the multitude of benefits of watermelon on our health and beauty, I have incorporated the seed oil in my regular skincare. My combination, sensitive skin loves the oil as it’s pure and has no additives. The Hues has just launched this light, uber hydrating wonder formula which you can use on skin and hair both. Before talking about how I use this, let me tell you about the benefits of Watermelon Seed oil.
Also read: Kalonji Oil Benefits and Uses.
Benefits of Watermelon Seed Oil:
- A natural anti-oxidant to fight damages from free-radical, UV rays and environmental hazards. Thus keeps skin aging at bay.
- Acts as a detoxifying agent. It deeply penetrates the skin and removes dirt and environmental toxins giving you a fresh, clear and nourished complexion.
- Being non-greasy and highly moisturizing, it is said that watermelon seed oil is suitable for every skin type ranging from oily, acne prone to dry, mature skin. It is a fantastic ingredient to soften skin and heal dry patches, especially on elbows, knees.
- It is great in controlling excess sebum production.
- Helps to restore skin elasticity, adds firmness and prevents skin disorders.
- Prevents the clogging of pores, providing with a natural, youthful glow. Its light texture gives a mirror like finish so that you can use under makeup.
- A great cleanser and make-up remover.
- An anti-inflammatory agent to do wonders for irritated skin.
Also read: Review of Nuskhe by Paras Cleanser and Toner.