For quite a few months I have started having green tea. Of late I have been diagnosed with Costochondritis which is a bone related disease. And the fact is that it has no medicine. You can only keep it in control with some lifestyle changes, like exercises, proper diet, staying away from stress and anxiety. After my research on this I came to know that green tea is good for bone related diseases. So, despite proper lifestyle, I started drinking this healthy beverage twice daily.
Benefits of Green Tea:
- Improves heart health.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Helps relieve Arthritis.
- Lowers the risk of cancer.
- Boosts immunity.
- Reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Improves concentration.
- Boosts the metabolism and thus promotes weight loss.
- Improves digestion.
- Helps fight depression.
- Promotes oral health.
- Helps treat acne, reduce the signs of aging and protect against harmful effects of UV rays.
- Stimulates hair growth and aids in treating itchy scalp and dandruff.