I am a subscription box addict, as it is just as buying a gift for myself which provides that excitement that would come from my birthday gifts at my childhood. I subscribe to different boxes. One such box is GloBox which is a subscription service, providing customized boxes monthly, filled with full-size skincare, haircare and makeup products, according to your needs and choices.
The products GloBox send to its consumers are curated by an expert, best suit its consumer’s beauty profile. As you visit the website of GloBox and create your account, you are being told to filled in your beauty profile. Don’t worry, the process is very easy and quick.And the checkout and payment method are also very easy. I received my October GloBox within 6 days of placing my order which is really quite fast indeed.
PACKAGING AND PRICE:
The products come in a plain brown cardboard box, inside which is of peachy pink color with GloBox is printed all over with white ink. The products are packed neatly with bubble wrap inside white butter paper, tied with a black ribbon. The box contains a handwritten note of the expert Arohi who has said that what she has selected for me and why. I love this handnote, as it has brought a personal touch with it. The products I received, cost INR 1700, but I had to pay INR 799 only. Can you imagine? It is their one month plan . With it they have sent me a discount coupon to renew my subscription and also a gift voucher of 30% flat discount from the brand TEATREASURE . What a bergain!
There are 5 products in my October GloBox..
1 Fuschia Dazzle Face Mask- Sandal And Saffron.
2.Soulflower Tea Tree soap
3.TeaTreasure Sleep Solves Everything.
4.Revolution The WOW Stick- Atomic.
5. Freedom Mono Eyeshadow- N*de206.
1. Fuschia Dazzle Face Mask: From the note of the expert Arohi I come to know that this one she has selected for me to treat my one of the problem areas, acne. I always love Fuschia products, so I am happy to see it in my box. Though, I don’t know whether it will treat my acne or not, as it is written in the website of Fuschia the mask is meant for brightening purposes. But as much I know about sandal, it is known for its anti-bacterial properties. So I think, it will treat my acne as well as sandal and saffron both will give me the healthy radiance. Let me use it and I want to review it on my blog.
2. Soulflower Tea Tree Soap: As its main ingredient is tea tree, so it will be a blessing for my acne prone combination skin. It is sent to me for the nourishment of my skin. yes it will nourish my skin,as well as will give me a clear and fresh skin, as it has coconut oil and olive oil as other key ingredients.
3. TeaTreasure Sleep Solves Everything: As much I know from the note, sent with it, the product is a caffeine free tea with Chamomile, Lavender,Lemongrass, Gotukola. It is a multitasker that treats skin, hair, menstrual cramps and relaxes your mind by promoting good sleep. It can be used internally, by drinking as the tea and topically, by applying on hair and skin. I think, it deserves a full blog post. So, wait and let me use it.
4.Revolution The WOW Stick- Atomic: It is an orange colored lip crayon. Well-pigmented and well-moisturized. Can’t say it is long lasting or not, as I wore only for one and a half hour. But it can be smoothly applied and can be easily removed too. Those who are not used to with bold lips, don’t wear it. But I love the color too much. It gives a bold and gorgeous look.
5. Freedom Mono Eyeshadow N*de 206: It is a light beige colored , bit shimmery eyeshadow. It is well- pigmented. But sorry to say I haven’t used it yet. But I shall use it and share you my experiences.
I am really happy with the box. And wish to subscribe for three months now. If anyone of you has subscribed and received yours, please share here. If you want to buy,Buy Here
happy shopping and happy diwali my friends. stay tuned for more such reviews.