There are a few ingredients that give a dewy, hydrated skin, Hyaluronic Acid definitely comes first among them. HA is great for holding water and making skin firm and resilient. So, if you want hydrated, plump and glowing skin, add a Hyaluronic Acid serum to your skincare ritual. If you’re noticing more fine lines, or your skin’s looking a little lacklustre, here is my pick of the one hyaluronic acid serum that I have been using for one month. Let’s review Recast Hyaluronic Acid serum then.
Recast Hyaluronic Acid serum:
Features & details
- ✔ 100% Pure and Natural Hyaluronic Acid – The Most powerful moisturizer and humectant known so far and a perfect anti-aging active for every skin.
- ✔ Noticeable difference in skin tone: plumper, smoother, brighter and softer skin on application of this Recast- anti aging hyaluronic acid serum.
- ✔ GENTLE & EFFECTIVE : It replenishes water from outside and holds water from inside helping in improving the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
- ✔ It also boosts the wound healing process of the skin.
- ✔ No alcohol, No chemicals, No fragrances added – Just pure Hyaluronic acid.
- Not tested on animals.
Cleanse face thoroughly, apply a small amount of serum on face, neck and other areas. Wait for it to get absorbed. Follow it up with your favourite non comedogenic moisturizer or cream.
It can also be added to the cream of your choice and applied.
It can be applied anytime of the day, twice daily application recommended for better results.
Price: ₹1200/15 ml. You can get at huge discount on Amazon.
simple, amber-coloured sturdy glass bottle packaging with a good quality pump dispenser. The packaging makes it easy to use and carry. I can carry it on my weekend trips.
I have been using this for about 1 month now. The consistency is thick and gel like. Instead of rubbing it I use my fingers to pay it in. It absorbs faster and leaves no residue or stickiness behind. This is super if you like to layer on serums.
On day one, I was pleasantly surprised at how light the formula felt on my face. It sunk right into my skin. I use three pumps in the morning which is ideal because the antioxidants in the formula create a protective barrier to help protect my skin from the pollutants and allergens during the day.
My pores have definitely shrunk and the radiance of my skin can’t be overlooked. And the skin looks tighter, and felt clean and fresh. My sensitive skin so loves it, the non-irritating and EFFECTIVE formula.
Overall, I am quite happy with the serum and recommend it too. Have you used any Recast product? Love to hear from you.
Thanks for reading.