You know that moisturizer is a part of our basic CTM routine. This step is needed to keep skin stays hydrated and healthy. As a combination skin person that dealing with dehydrated skin, what I need is a good moisturizer. A formulation that will repair my skin barrier. I purchased Earth Rhythm Phyto Ceramide Deep Moisturizer because it contains ceramides.
Ceramides are fat molecules or lipids. They form the natural skin barrier to prevent dehydration and protect the skin from environmental hazards. Regular use of a ceramide moisturizer retains water in its cells and provides relief from dryness and irritation. So basically, ceramides help keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Well, let’s talk about Earth Rhythm Phyto Ceramide Deep Moisturizer. I have been curious about this product for a while and at some point I finally decided to try this out! I purchased and have been using for almost three weeks.
What the brand claims:
- A super hydrating formula that promotes healthy, glowing skin.
- Enriched with the goodness of phyto-ceramides, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E.
- Locks moisture into your skin to help prevent dryness and irritation.
- Provides antioxidant protection from environmental aggressors.
- Fights the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines etc.
- Leaves your complexion soft, plump and looking fresh.
- Designed for oily, acne prone skin.
- Perfect for daily use. For best results it’s suggested to use both day and night.l