You’re never too young to take anti-aging seriously.
Yes, don’t wait for wrinkles or aging signs to appear. Our daily hustle-bustle, pollution, regular sun exposure, blue light from our screens, and unhealthy lifestyle may cause a decrease in the radiance and health of our skin. Then our skin becomes dry, dehydrated, sagging and pale. It loses its glow from inside and this is what accelerates the aging process of your skin.
Why let such a condition be created? Why don’t we take proper care a little earlier? Let’s see how to maintain the elasticity and youth of your complexion with care.
When to start prepping the skin for aging?
What is the best anti-aging routine for youthful complexion?
Don’t skip cleansing twice a day:
You need a toner:
Consider sunscreen as your best friend:
All our anti-aging habits might focus on dealing with the damages done by UV rays, pollution, climate change or blue screen lights.
Incorporate a serum to your PM routine:
Don’t ignore the power of a good moisturizer:
Invest in a good eye cream:
- Eat a healthy diet. Poor diet habit not only causes health issues, but can leave your complexion looking dehydrated, aged or unhealthy as well. Include fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains etc.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Exercise daily. Regular physical activities like walking, yoga sessions, aerobics, swimming and other physical activities can keep you relaxed and stress free.
- Quit smoking. We all know that smoking can be harmful for our heart or lung. Do you know it can also be the cause of aging faster?
- Get adequate sleep. It will keep you happy and lower your depression, stress and anxiety, some of the well-known causes of fine lines or wrinkles.
- Try to stay stress free. Stress can accelerate the aging process, giving you a dull and lifeless complexion. Meditation, proper sleep, indulging in hobbies, happy family life are some key factors to stay relaxed.